Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Garnish Catering

Madisono's is proud to announce our first delivery of gelato and sorbet to Garnish Catering in Blue Ash. I have been looking forward to this for some time. Chef Kim Baretta has used our products over the last year for classes and events. Much of what they do at Garnish is to provide take out meals. The ability to compliment a dessert with Madisono's is now possible! I provided Kim a freezer with a decal on top and bottom. The pints are merchandised upright. This is my first attempt to use energy efficient freezers. They do not have glass tops or stand upright, but as long as people can see what is inside I believe it will work. If you have not ever been to Garinsh I encourage you to stop in. They are located at 9468 Kenwood Rd. Also check out their web page. Chef Kim has spent time abroad and has an impressive resume.
Matt

No comments: