Thursday, March 12, 2009

Five Star Foodies

As I continue to develop my business and my blog, I want to share other local food companies located right here in Cincinnati. I see this blog as not only your view into the Madisono's Gelato and Sorbet Company, but a window into the life of small food business. They are Five Star Foodies. They produce by hand, vegan and vegetarian foods that are sold locally and abroad. They can be found at Whole Foods and many other store in Cincinnati, Louisville, Columbus and now Washington DC. We are both frozen food producers so we have teamed up to partner on deliveries in an attempt to reduce our carbon footprints and create economies for our small businesses. We both sell to many of the same out of town store and Valerie Williams has been very helpful in providing leads for Madisono's. If you have not had thier products I suggest you go to the website for more information.
Matt

No comments: