Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tuesday February 24th

Today Joe returned from vacation and it was nice to have him back. WOXY continues to play some great music and how fortunate are we that get to listen all day with out any interuptions. When the batch freezer and other equipment is running it can be quite loud so we just turn up the volume. Our discussion today was how web sites may not be as important as we think. Madiosono's needs a web page, that is for sure. I feel like we can get more information on a medium such as this blog than a page that needs to be updated. The problem for me is that I do not know how to do that. In the life of running a business and family there are just some items that can not be mastered. The cost of updating the page on a weekly basis does not justify the return. I may change my opinion on that but for every dollar that I spend on something like a web site I have to be able to get that back. The question is how. When we seek to sell off the web there will be an oppertunity to develop that aspect of the business and the ROI.
Matt

No comments: