Saturday, January 23, 2010

Findlay Market Tasting

I want to thank everyone that stopped by today at Findlay Market. By the looks on your faces, the new flavors were a big hit. Thanks for all of your support. When I started it as fast approaching the mid 50's and sunny but by 1:15 the grey clouds, wind and falling temps were keeping the gelato cold and me as well. I had great time and enjoyed talking with folks I had not seen in a while. I am very excited about Findlay Market and have many things planned for the new year. My parents store, 110 W. Elder St. will have many more flavors to offer than most so consider Madisons at Findlay for your total flavor fix. I hope to have the website worked on in the next month or so. I still have a couple of new flavors that will be out in March and those are going to be good. More to come on that later. Thanks for your support.
Matt