Wednesday, July 15, 2009

College Hill Coffee Company

Madisono's Gelato is excicted to announce that College Hill Coffee Company will now carry a fine selection of gelato and sorbet. I think they are going to offer it on the menu. I am excited about this development for many reasons. I grew up in College Hill and since Piazza Wines closed no one else could carry it. I think the concept of gelato and coffee is one that is a perfect match. Coffee shops here have not realized this. I am planning on installing the freezer today and pints should be available for sale tonight. So stop in to the coffee house and take in a slow cup and on the way out grab a pint and tell your friends and family if they live in the area. Your support will help two small owners who are passionate about what we do.
Matt

No comments: