Thursday, June 18, 2009

Destiny Cruise and Gelato

Last night I had the oppertunity to board the Destiny Cruise Yacht and tour with 75 friends of Public Radio. WVXU and WGUC had their thank you to many of the contributors of the stations. I am a public radio patron myself. Echoes on 91.7 has been part of my nocturn ritual every night. WGUC is background at home and what would life be like without NPR news? Anyway, I offered to donate gelato to the station durring the fund drive and Naomi said she had a better idea. How about serving on the Yacht Destiny? How could I resist? Everyone was a joy to talk to and it was a beautiful night. If you have not heard of Destiney Yachts please check out the link. The owners Mike and Sean are great. Their mom's help out as well as Mike's wife. The food was fantastic. The Wine Merchant provided wine and everyone had a good time. If you need a unique place for an event consider the Destiny.
I want all of you to know that Bigg's is offering a $0.50 off all pints of Madisono's until July 6th.
Matt

No comments: