Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Concertnova

Sunday nights are reserved for a relaxing night infront of the Television watching Masterpiece theatre sipping tea. I watch very little programmed television. I am a Masterpiece Theatre nerd. Little Dorrit is playin in 5 parts which means that for the next 4 weeks I am booked on Sunday. I broke from that tradition this past Sunday to serve gelato at the most recet Concertnova perfomance at the Metaphore building in OTR. The performance was a blend of theatre and music that was facinating. I am not going to dicuss the content but encourage you to go to Concertnova's website and find out for yourself. You will be amazed! I hope you would consider attending a performance in the future. Madisono's is going to partner with Concertnova for future events to serve gelato and sorbet at the end of the show. This past Sunday, many people lingered and talked while spooning Dark Chocolate Orange, Hazelnut, French Vanill and Pink Grapefruit Sorbet. I saw some friends I had not seen in a while and recognized many from Findlay Market. Please check their site for upcoming performances I beleive that there is one in May.
I missed Little Dorrit part 2 but the great thing about PBS and Masterpiece is that I can view on line and catch up for the next part. I just love PBS!

1 comment:

blixi said...

We're so glad you broke from tradition to come share your ice cream with us! It was fantastic- and gave the event a very sweet ending. Thank you!