Monday, November 9, 2009

November 9th already!!!

Yikes,
I just sat down to do my blog entry and realized that it was September 25th since my last entry. It is not that we have not been busy at Madisono's. Spice Chai is now available at Madison's at Findlay, Whole Foods and College Hill Coffee Shop. This is a great winter time favorite. I use my own blend of cinnamon, clove and cardamom to create this sweet delivery that actually warms me up. Yes sit down and warm up to an ice cold bowl of spiced chai gelato. I thinnk it has to do with the seasons. I always had hot chai made with milk over the years around the holidays and durring the cold weather. This is that memory in a bowl. Last Thursday I took part in the Dorothy Lane Market Fall Wine show and got to sample out some great flavors for all of the DLM customers. I also had the chance to meet Jenni and her husband Charles from Jeni's ice cream in Columbus. Her brother who is also in the business was there as well. They were very nice and we had lots to talk about. I love Jeni's ice cream and respect what she does in a big way. I have been eating her creations for some time now and have always loved her combinations.
Madisono's is starting at the Bean House in Covington on Tuesday. They will offer pints and pre scooped cups for eating on site. The end of October marked my one year with Bigg's and we are pleased at the response so far. I hope to have our products in the Colrain store in the next week or so. Thanks for all of your support over the last few years. We would not be here if it was not fro all of you guys.
Thanks
Matt